Promote your community launch through engaging and exciting messages using the platform's automation rule emails, discussion posts, and/or marketing communication tools, such as campaigns and one-off messages.
- 4-6 weeks prior to launch: Send a 'coming soon' message to members to bring awareness to this exciting new member feature.
- 2 weeks prior to launch:
- Draft several posts to publish on and around the launch of your community:
- Welcome Post from Community Manager.
- Identify and schedule seed content to be posted on the day of and around the launch.
- Welcome Post from Executive Director or Board President endorsing the platform (optional).
- 1 week prior to launch:
- Draft and send a launch announcement email that includes the launch date of the community, as well as more details on what they can expect.
- Confirm the launch date with your Higher Logic Advisor before sending.
- 1 day prior to launch: Post your launch messages you've drafted two weeks prior to launch in the opposite order of which you want them to appear in the digest.
If you have the Higher Logic Thrive Platform, you can use Higher Logic Thrive Marketing Professional and send the Community Pre-Launch Campaign!