Super Forum Australia


2020 Higher Logic Super Forum Australia 

Melbourne Cricket Ground | The Legends Room 

 Brunton Ave, Richmond, Melbourne, NSW, VIC 3002, AU


31.3.2020 | Melbourne, Australia 

[Register Now]


Cost to Attend


Includes Breakfast, Lunch, & Networking Welcome Reception

Join Higher Logic in Melbourne @ #HLSFAU  

Join us for our first Higher Logic Super Forum in Australia

Here are just a few reasons you won’t want to miss the 2020 Super Forum Australia:

#LearnTogether with Fellow Higher Logic Customers
At Higher Logic, we know that learning is best accomplished when done #AllTogether. Plus, it is a lot more fun too!  You'll be connecting with your association peers that have similar challenges and goals. Super Forum Australia was created to help association professionals connect and share ideas on to maximize your investment on the Communication and Online Communities platforms.

Where is Higher Logic Headed? Get the Inside Scoop During the Product Roadmap
Discover where Higher Logic is headed in 2020 and beyond. Discover what innovative ideas we have planned, when new features will be released and what's new for both Communication and Online Communities during our product roadmap. 

BIG Ideas | Keynote & Thought Leadership Sessions
What’s next and on-trend for associations in 2020 and beyond? How can you apply data science and deliver successful Online Communities and Email Marketing Campaigns for your members? Delve into why the member experience matters and how you can deliver the best experience for your organisation.  Join us for our interactive keynote and thought leadership sessions to discover these BIG ideas and so much more.

Discover Customer Success Stories
Build on and learn from the success of others. During these useful customers showcase mini sessions and the fireside chat and town hall, you'll learn the tips, tricks, strategy and a path to success at their organisations. Walkout inspired and equipped with what works, what to avoid, and how to implement those tactics at your association.

Level Up Your Marketing Campaigns using HL Communications (powered by Informz)

When you only use 20% of the platform, your association is leaving 80% of the benefits on the table and members are not getting the experience they deserve. HL's Communications Platform is drive by integration, personalisation and automation and our session will share some tips and tricks to learn more about them all.

Take Time to Connect -- Network, Sip, Nosh, & Relax
Above all else, we want you to have fun and connect with fellow Higher Logic customers. Fill your day with opportunities to learn, network, and chat with fellow Higher Logic users and association professionals. End the day with the ACE Welcome Reception and new ideas to take back to work.

Your Keynotes & Thought Leaders 


Michelle Lelempsis
Director & Lead Solutions Consultant


Heather McNair
Chief Community Officer
Higher Logic


Rob Wenger
Executive Chairman
Higher Logic

Featured Customers


Amanda Sanderson
Executive Assistant
AMA Queensland


Alex Nugent
Digital Communications Coordinator 
Australian HR Institute (AHRI)

Your #HLSFAU Hosts


Lisa Agic
Community Manager
Higher Logic


Marcus Duhon
Customer Success Manager
Higher Logic


Robert Barnes
Country Manager - Asia Pacific
Higher Logic

Schedule At A Glance

8:00 A.M. | Breakfast & Registration

8:50 A.M. | Welcome to Super Forum. Opening Remarks  Robert Barnes, Higher Logic

9:00 A.M. Morning Keynote | Michelle Lelempsis, Causeis

10:00 A.M. | Coffee & Networking Break

10:30 A.M. | Higher Logic Product Roadmap 

11:30 A.M. | Customer ShowcaseExperimenting with Strategic Marketing Campaigns  | Alex Nugent, AHRI

12:15 P.M. | Networking Lunch

1:30 P.M. | Science of Successful CommunitiesHeather McNair, Higher Logic

2:30 P.M. | Customer Showcase: The Impact of the Queensland Doctors Community  Amanda Sanderson, AMA Queensland

3:15 P.M.
| Networking Break

3:45 P.M. | Smart Campaigns for Member Engagement  | Rob Wenger, Higher Logic

4:30 P.M.
Closing Remarks

5:00 P.M. | Conference Close

5:30 P.M. | ACE Welcome Drinks Reception

All About Those (All Important) Event Logistics

 Location: Melbourne Cricket Ground | The Legends Room

Getting Here: Airports, Parking & Public Transport
Dress Code

Your conference registration includes Breakfast, Lunch, and a Networking Reception. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. Please click here to share them with our team so we may accommodate you

Convince Your Manager
Questions? Contact Us

Register Now! Join Your Peers in Melbourne

[Register Now]